I decided to pull a tip for Europe yesterday because Jeff and I have decided on our next trip...wait for it... Italy! I'm already researching! Haha. We put a bunch of destinations in a hat yesterday (because we couldn't decide) and we ended up pulling Italy! We're going to try and plan to go for at least ten days (trying our hardest for two full weeks).
The plan is to fly to Venice and spend 3 days there. We plan to take a train to Florence and stay there for four nights while taking day trips to Pisa, San Gimignano and Sienna. Since we'll be in Tuscany, we're planning on renting a car and staying two nights at an agriturismo before heading to Rome for the remainder of the trip (hopefully that will be another 4 nights). We'll fly out of Rome. Obviously we're just in the planning stages right now. Does anyone have any ideas for us?
I've only been to Venice and it is lovely! I am sure this will be a wonderful trip! Be sure to have a yummy gelato.
ReplyDelete